Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Do I like you or did I like the Date?

Blog Author: Tiffany A. Catch
Current book reading: Finding the Love of your LIfe by: Neil Clark Warren PH.D (Creator of eHarmony and by far my favorite book for the dating population)

This past week "Tonka" asked me out for a date, to accompany him to a sporting event. My uneventful weekday night just became a lot more exciting! Now I am going to blow dry my hair and put on make up that makes me feel pretty. Next, I will pick out the perfect sporting event appropriate date outfit!

The sporting event was extremely entertaining with rowdy fans, players fighting and a neck to neck scoring game. I got to order out food that I wouldn't normally eat. Not to mention I had someones full attention for four hours! Asking are you hungry? Can I get you candy? Would you like my jacket to keep you warm?
I have the I like to be LIKED syndrome...so on a date I mainly focus on trying to make everyone like me. Instead I should be figuring out do I like them?? or do I just like the dates and attention?

Needless to say I had a great time on the date with Tonka but part of me was thinking how much fun this would be with Sparky. Not to mention that Sparky is coming into town THIS WEEKEND and we have plans to spend a lot of time together. So to be fair to Tonka I need to spend more time with him to know if I could like him but right now I can't fully give him a chance until I spend time with Sparky and find out where things stand between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment